My Weight Gain Journey: How I Gained 10kg in 3 Months

 

starting from my childhood

I was always a thin person. Even as a child, I was the smallest in my class. When I reached adulthood, my weight was still very low. I weighed just 38kg. I was so thin that my ribs were visible and my clothes hung loosely on my body.




I was self-conscious about my weight and I tried everything I could to gain weight. I ate more, but I didn't seem to gain any weight. I tried lifting weights, but I didn't have the energy to do it consistently. I even tried taking supplements, but they didn't work either.


One day, I decided that I had had enough. I was determined to gain weight and become a healthier person. I started doing some research on weight gain and I learned that the key was to eat a calorie surplus. This means eating more calories than you burn each day.


I also learned that I needed to eat the right foods. I needed to eat plenty of protein, complex carbohydrates, and healthy fats. I also needed to avoid processed foods and sugary drinks.


I started by eating three meals and two snacks per day. I made sure to include a variety of nutrient-rich foods in my meals and snacks. For example, I would eat eggs, oatmeal, and berries for breakfast. For lunch, I would eat chicken breast, brown rice, and vegetables. For dinner, I would eat salmon, sweet potato, and asparagus. For snacks, I would eat yogurt with fruit and nuts, or trail mix.



I also started strength training two to three times per week. I focused on compound exercises that worked multiple muscle groups. Some good examples of compound exercises include squats, deadlifts, bench press, and overhead press.

i also get liv 52 suplliments to improve my diegestive system and to increase my appetite.i take it two times a day. it helped me alots to increase my appetite,in the result I started gain weight.i purchase it online there you can trust easily. and I got imaging results. you can also check this product ➡️CLICK HERE

At first, it was difficult to eat so much food. But I gradually got used to it. After a few weeks, I started to see a change. I was gaining weight and my muscles were getting stronger.


After three months, I had gained 10kg. I was now at a healthy weight and I felt amazing. I had more energy and I was more confident than I ever had been before.you can see in this picture clearly . you can see diffrece before⬆️ and after 3 months⬇️




I learned a lot during my weight gain journey. I learned that it's important to eat a calorie surplus and to eat the right foods. I also learned that strength training is essential for gaining muscle mass.


If you're trying to gain weight, I encourage you to follow my advice. Eat a calorie surplus, eat the right foods, and strength train. It takes time and effort, but it's worth it. You can achieve your weight gain goals and become a healthier and happier person.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post